Seven Scriptures and Prayers to Help You Rejoice in the Outpouring of God’s Kindness
1) “The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: ‘I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness'” (Jeremiah 31:3).
Prayer: Dear God, today I will rest all of my fears in your everlasting love. Forgive me when my fear of disappointing you or not measuring up gets in the way of my ability to receive all that you have for me. Help me draw near to Jesus to receive the abundance of your love for me today. Thank you that your kindness and love will never fail. In Jesus’ name, amen.
2) “When our ancestors were in Egypt, they gave no thought to your miracles; they did not remember your many kindnesses, and they rebelled by the sea, the Red Sea” (Psalm 106:7-8).
Prayer: Dear God, fill my thoughts with awe when I recall the miracles you have performed. Life itself is a miracle, but eternal life in heaven is extraordinary beyond comprehension. Help me never to take for granted the miracle of salvation through Jesus Christ. Teach me to cultivate a heart of gratitude so I will have no room for rebellion. In Jesus’ name, amen.
3) “But Hezekiah’s heart was proud, and he did not respond to the kindness shown him…” (2 Chronicles 32:25).
Prayer: Dear God, thank you for the ways you have healed me. You sent Jesus to die on the cross so my relationship with you could be restored and healed. You are continuing the process of transforming me. I ask for healing for (name the person or illness); forgive me when I am prideful and want that healing to arrive in my timeframe. Lord, help me readily respond to your kindness with a grateful heart. In Jesus’ name, amen.
4) “And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus” (Ephesians 2:6-7).
Prayer: Dear God, thank you for the surpassing abundance of grace through Jesus Christ. Your kindness extended itself into taking the punishment that my wrongdoing deserved. Thank you for the gift of eternal life and for accepting me into your family. Help me to remember that I must share in your suffering to one day share in your glory. Grant me faithful endurance as I run the race you set before me. Help me to fix my eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of my faith. In Jesus’ name, amen.
5) “Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance, and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?” (Romans 2:4).
Prayer: Dear God, forgive me when I forget the patience that you extend to me. My wrongdoing deserves punishment, but your lovingkindness is marked by forbearance. You loved me so much that you sent Jesus to take the punishment that my wrongdoing deserves. Thank you for the kindness of delayed judgment, so I have the opportunity to repent and receive mercy through Jesus Christ. Help me to obey you so I will not take your unfailing love and unmeasurable mercy for granted. In Jesus’ name, amen.
6) “Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience” (Colossians 3:12).
Prayer: Dear God, you provide all I need for life and peace through your Word; thank you for giving me the Bible so I can know you better. Your kindness expresses itself through Jesus’ example of goodness, humility, and excellence in serving others. Help me to be like Jesus. Thank you that Christ-like kindness and gentleness equips and enables me to bear patiently with others. May your love unify and bind my clothing of compassion together. In Jesus’ name, amen.
7) “Yet he has not left himself without testimony: He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy” (Acts 14:17).
Prayer: Dear God, thank you for your abundant provision for me each day. Thank you for the unseen ways that you take care of me. You lavishly supply my every need according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. You fill my heart with great joy. Lord, your kindness extends itself into testimony; give me the courage and kindness to share my testimony about you with others. I will tell all of your mighty deeds. In Jesus’ name, amen.
MORE ARTICLES ALL CHRISTIANS SHOULD BE AWARE OF….
Every Christian Should Watch This Before Its Too late – CLICK HERE TO WATCH!
Russian Attack On America’s Power Grid “Imminent?” – CLICK HERE FOR INFO!
Anyone with Enlarged Prostate Should Watch This – CLICK HERE
If You Believe in God, CLICK HERE to Watch This. It Will Blow Your Mind!
Shocking Truth About The Biggest Threat To Come – CLICK HERE FOR INFO!
Urologist: Try This if You Have An Enlarged Prostate – CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO!